by the FOU

The Five of Us

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

checking in

we're all okay right? alive, breathing...

i've realized, along with others, small doses of each other in large gatherings, doing something other than being alone, is all i can handle.

my 345 (gender and poli) reminds me of highschool, the prof makes a point to tell you you're late, when you're late.

the days are getting shorter, colder, darker, and i can see my breath, i've got my sweaters, sweatshirts, longsleeves, and jeans, "winter- i bid thee, proceed".

do you ever want to go up to a person and say, "you're a dork, you know that, right?"

i've discovered that some people are just purely nice, no ulterior motives, aren't seeking recognition for their kindness, just pure and simple, they're nice people.

i despise latin (would my day be complete if i had not said it? ne.)

how do some of these people get into UBC???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home