by the FOU

The Five of Us

Monday, August 22, 2005

unconditionally

regardless, no matter what, without doubt we unconditionally love one another.

Now, I know through no choice of their own, families get saddled with you, and here you find yourself in this complex relationship with other people who willingly stepped into the madness. They'll always stick by your side even if they feel hands rising to ring your neck.

I for one cannot beleive nav's stupid FOU stuck, like gum to the bottom of your shoe.

edit:
Sammy: She's pursuing a career in psychology at the UBC while looking indecently good. Part of the wheel family along with me. Charismatic, energetic, and always with an awesome put down at the tip of her tongue.

R: I think I look like Angelina Jolie.
S: No, you don't.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home